Custom Maps with WayFinding
Use the same Map across your website, at venue, print, signage and your mobile app with digital way-finding navigation.
Yes, outdoors, indoors and multiple floors included.
Book your free demo
Custom Maps & Wayfinding across Industries
Markets & Festivals
”It's important to get your visitors to the venue, but it is even more important after they've arrived. Not just providing them with utility such as ease of navigation, there is so much more we can do with way-finding.
WHAT ARE CUSTOM MAPS?
If your location or venue is classified as “Private” you most likely just have a location on Google Maps or an older satellite image from a very high level altitude.
You will need a custom map to get a much more accurate and more detailed map. With a custom map you get navigation within your venue or location without creating a custom map.
WHO CAN USE CUSTOM MAPS?
- Outdoor events and festivals
- Builders, Display Homes
- Construction sites & Warehouses
- Hotels & Golf Clubs
- RSL Clubs, Recreational Venues
- Tourism & Holiday Destinations
- Shopping malls, Parking Lots
- Hospitals & Office navigation
- Sporting venues & stadiums
- Airport WayFinding
- Train Station WayFinding
- Zoo, Parklands & Local Areas
- Schools, College & Universities…
WHY USE CUSTOM MAPS?
- Your own custom map for your location
- Temporary Events & Venue Map
- Outdoor and indoor way-finding navigation
- Multiple Floor navigation
- Better and higher resolution images
- Use on website, apps, venue, print & digital
- Add detail with accurate and custom POI’s
- Much better end user experience
- Brand your mapping experience
- Send messages to users while at location
- Easy to manage and update
POI’s are “Points of interest” such as Entry, Exit, Important location pins that helps a user navigate or find out more about your locations or when they are looking for directions within your venue.
Who we’ve worked with
HomeWorld Marsden Park – Custom Map with Drones and location intelligence.
HomeWorld display villages are usually in areas where existing road data and satellite imagery are not yet up to date. Even when accurate road data is available, the standard pedestrian wayfinding doesn’t meet best practice for family and child safety, routing pedestrians down the middle of roads, instead of along footpaths and using crossings or corners to cross roads.
There are also commonly other display village site specific constrains, for example often is a single builder has 2 or more display homes adjacent to each other, they’ll be fenced in and the entrance for all homes will be in one place – where Google/Apple maps will instead route you to the centre of the property boundary for each house.
Google Maps Vs. Our Map
Apple Maps Vs. Our Map
We bring our toys.
We use drones to create a high resolution map with more accurate points of interest (POI’s) to design a much richer user experience for your way-finding solution, all this managed from our platform to update in realtime.
Recommended for: Construction, Display Homes, Outdoor private locations, warehouses, Airport, Train Station, factories, Zoo and Parklands Custom Map with WayFinding.