Priming staff for change
With new state of-the-art Activity Based Working (ABW) offices soon to open in Barangaroo, PWC wanted to prime its staff for the change. Not only would the new environment be significantly different from the last, but so would the way it empowered people to work.
“PWC staff were moving into a space specifically designed to
promote activity based working and the expectation, in terms of
what this meant for them, needed to be managed.”
Integration with the Mobile Iron MDM solution
Mobile Iron MDM Integration
Trigger based notifications
Mobiconnect powered surveys and staff interaction
Surveys & Interactions
An AI based Chatbot
TOTO required a simple, defined suite of communication enablers and integration with PWC’s member identity system. This enables PWC to:
- Post news and information to staff that can be bookmarked, liked and responded to.
- Events Calendar and Social Aggregator to empower conversations around ABW and PwC.
- Member segmentation based on geography, department and title to allow highly targeted communications.
- Integration with the Mobile Iron MDM solution so it could be deployed across the work force.
- Creation of an AI Bot called Toto to answer staff questions and gather knowledge and trends.