We are seeking a “Senior iOS Developer” to join our Sydney tech team.
We are looking for a team player to join our Sydney CBD team who is not only quick to grasp and deliver but also understands the iOS framework fully and has a proven track record of delivering enterprise mobile apps with great focus on UX.
Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of a quality product is essential. You may be required to work closely with the client and co-locate at their office in West Pennant Hills.
Your role includes:
- Designing and building applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with the team to define, design and build new features.
- Performing unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Helping to maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
What will make you best suited:
- 3+ years of iOS Development Experience
- Proficient with Swift and Objective-C (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications with backend (API integration).
- IOS UI/UX experience, previous ESRI / Mapping experience desired.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
You can check out some of our work on our website to get a feel of some of our programs.
If you’re reading this AD and nodding your head … send us your resume and your start date as we need someone to jump onboard real quick. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- iOS Development: 3 years (Required).
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required).